beijing huairou ：
Kindergarten：Work time Monday-Friday 7:30-5:00pm, 1.5-hour lunch break
Workload： 20 students per class (Maximum); 15 classes per week; 15-25 minutes per class
1: English Native speaker
2: 2 years (24 months) related teaching experience or related certificate holder
3: Authenticated bachelor degree or above
4: Health check report
5: background check report
1: Be Punctual for classes
2: You shall have lessons plans, prepare teaching materials before classes and complete class as scheduled
3: You shall share homeroom teacher's duties, including attending all class activities on workdays, meeting with parents and helping solve problems occurring unexpectedly during a class.
4. You shall test and grade students in compliance with the requirements by the employer.
5. You may be observed and evaluated by us while you are teaching your classes
6. You shall be arranged after school class，and that is extra paid.
7. You shall try your best to communicate with your co-teacher to
ensure a successful classPackage
1. Salary: 20-26000 RMB after tax per month
2. Air ticket: 10000 RMB per year
3. House: bachelor room provided on campus.
4. Insurance: medical and accident insurance provided
5. Two days paid sick leave each semester
6. Paid holidays
7. School bus provided
8.Full salary for winter break and one month of summer break is paid, however extra work might be arranged during the breaks.
9. Canteen meals provided
1. Interview with HR about work experience, visa
condition, salary package
2. Interview with head of the teaching department
3. Demo video
4. contract offered, negotiation, and sign the contract
5. Help with the visa application
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
Jing si Talent is a fully registered company committed to bringing educational and cultural exchanges between China and other countries.
1.Jing si Talent is a fully registered company committed to bringing educational and cultural exchanges between China and other countries.：
If you are seeking to teach and live in China, we will walk you through every step of the way to find you suitable jobs in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen or other major cities. You can have us by your side for job interviews, visa application, training session, and life transition from your home country to China, as well as an on-going support during your stay in this country. Please note that these services are TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE!
You will be teaching English at kindergartens or language training centers, or be teaching academic subjects such as English, Math, Science at international high schools. In return, you will receive a great salary, a competitive benefits package, and an opportunity to develop your career and explore life in China.
2. Services for studying in China.
We can help you apply to any university in China.