1. Responsible for the integration and formulation of Russia-China logistics-related service plans, sorting out and analyzing new logistics needs, organizing business negotiations, signing contracts and tracking implementation;
2. Responsible for cooperation and exchanges with Russia-China key logistics service providers, and continuously optimize the logistics service resource pool; logistics services include but are not limited to Russia-China transportation and warehousing services, international freight (air, sea, rail, cross-border card transport and multimodal transport, etc.), overseas warehousing and transportation services, regional Hub, two-way international freight and e-commerce logistics services, etc.;
3. Responsible for the logistics tracking of Russia-based foreign trade purchase orders, arranging space booking, and docking with shipping companies and customs declaration companies for relevant procedures; handling problems in the process of international freight and import and export of bulk commodities, including document verification, shipping tracking, Customs declaration and inspection, foreign exchange payment and settlement, etc.;
4. Collect and sort out the overall information of the China-Europe train market, establish and maintain relationships with the Railway Bureau Group Company and the train platform company, plan monthly and ten-day travel plans, ensure the stability and sufficient capacity of the China-Europe train, and customize the railway plan based on the company's needs And various intermodal transport solutions including cross-border railways.
1. Have experience in international freight transportation of bulk commodities, such as grain, and experience in import logistics operations;
2. Familiar with customs clearance of imported goods and domestic logistics and transportation arrangements;
3. Familiar with the operation process of China Railway Express or more than 3 years of experience in international logistics operations;
4. Familiar with the operation of the international freight forwarding industry, with knowledge of documents, freight forwarding, transportation and related import and export trade;
5. Rich network resources in the logistics industry (airlines, shipping companies, freight dealers, freight forwarders, top logistics service providers in the industry, international or regional express delivery, logistics service providers in overseas countries or regions, and logistics industry associations, etc.).
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
Beijing Tingsjc Investment Management Co., Ltd. ("Tingsjc") is a comprehensive investment company established by industrial investors. Tingsjc was established in 2015 whose main business is mainly direct investment in the communication industry and some other fields. Tingsjc has launched direct investment business on a global scale by its strong capital operation capabilities, strong capital market background, and good government-enterprise relations in different countries. At present, Tingsjc paid-in registered capital is 108 million yuan, and the management fund reachs 6 billion yuan , of which more than 2 billion yuan has been invested. Tingsjc headquartered in Beijing and has wholly-owned subsidiaries in Wuhan, Shanghai, Moscow（Russia） and London（UK）. Tingsjc has formed an experienced, united and excellent international investment and management team. The members of the company all have educational backgrounds from top 100 top universities around the world and rich industrial experience.The main business forms of Tingsjc are direct equity investment, M&A and debt investment. Tingsjc is committed to mobile communication, industry informatization, Internet of Things and some other fields by above methods. Tingsjc drives the rapid development of enterprises with the strength of capital and industry integration.
- Address: Building 18, Teli Ao Sen International Sports and Culture Center, Aolin East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Beijing Tingsjc Investment Management Co., Ltd
Building 18, Teli Ao Sen International Sports and Culture Center, Aolin East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing