We are recruiting an all-rounded teacher focusing on English literature and humanity teaching for students aged between 8 and 14. The teacher need to be able to deliver the sessions on-site.
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to have flexible working hours, who has a full time teaching job at school during the day but wanted to do something on the side for extra income, and those who are willing to use their skills and talents to help more people!
Class size: 1 on 1
Locations: Our training center (Huacao, Minhang District); and student’s homes;
Weekly working hours: minimum 12 session hours per week
Most sessions will be arranged during these time slots, but can vary during school/public holidays according to actual situations:
Mon-Fri 4.00pm-9.00pm, Sat-Sun 9am-10pm
Duration of each session: 60-180 minutes
Salary: Negotiable hourly rate paid after each session delivered
- Deliver on-site face to face teaching sessions;
- Some after class supports within WeChat groups on a responsive and timely manner;
- Provide session summaries, periodic reports and attend meetings for student progress updates or other teaching related information sharing;
- Develop lesson plans, courses, or curriculum based on the requirements;
- Set class-room rules and regulations, and maintain class orders (incl. 1v1 sessions);
- Design periodic tests, and administer and grade the tests;
- Provide learning assistance and track learning progresses;
- Mark homework, refine learning materials, etc.;
- Communicate with all other staff members when needed;
- All other duties related to teaching as required.
- Native English speaker,
- Passionate about teaching and have solid knowledge of the subjects they are teaching,
- Confident in helping students to improve their academic performances in a fast pace,
- Can develop short courses based on specific requirements when needed,
- Can adjust lesson plans and teaching methods based on the student's level and performances in class,
- Can provide additional relevant learning and practicing materials to students as after class homework,
- Can follow up the students' learning progress and provide reports,
- Good at maintaining class orders (no matter if it's 1v1 or group class),
- Patient and assertive,
- Enjoy being with kids,
- Reliable and responsible,
- Outgoing personality with good people skills.
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
As a mature education brand, Atleigh Education has been committed to the exchange and integration of Chinese and Western cultures, and introducing overseas high-end education and study tours to China. In order to let more people feel the joy of learning and realize the sustainability of learning, we not only serve young people, but also providing educational services for adults aiming for obtaining better education background and for lifelong learning.
- Address: Room801A, No.12, Lane 59, Panyang Rd, Hua Cao, Minhang District, Shanghai
Room801A, No.12, Lane 59, Panyang Rd, Hua Cao, Minhang District, Shanghai