Qualifications & Quality We Look for
- Possesses a passion for teaching 3-15 year-olds and have a caring attitude towards the students learning outcome
- Friendly, professional and energetic
- Native speaker from Canada, US, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa
- Authenticated bachelor’s degree - Applied Linguistic, Education or Bilingual Education degree preferred but not necessary.
- At least 2 year of teaching experience post-graduation, ESL teaching experience preferred.
- No criminal record
- Possesses a TEFL, TESOL or CELTA certificate.
Visa: Z-Visa and Work Permit provided, cost reimbursed by the school
Salary: RMB17, 000 – RMB32000
Training: All teachers will receive paid training in Shanghai (travel and accommodation expenses paid), as well as video trainings throughout the year.
Great career development path at the school and headquarter level.
If you are a teacher and want to be in a great academic environment, look no further than American Eagle Institute.
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
American Eagle Institute was established in 1999. Since 2010, Eagle has expanded its market to include Mainland China, and continues to innovate and bring quality English education to children.
Eagle’s programs are designed to foster children’s self-esteem, self-confidence, self-organization skills, and sense of responsibility. Our philosophy is based on the Chinese traditional value of “Treating children of others as if they were our own.” This is facilitated by meeting Early Childhood Education standards and by providing outstanding, premium-quality competence education.