We are seeking a passionate, energetic, detail-oriented job skills content writer to join our skills content team based in Shanghai. The Skills Content Writer works with a collaborative team to develop, update, and expand our job skills content library, which is aimed to help both employers and employees succeed in business environment.
• Produce skill content for assigned functions and topics based on defined structures.
• Edit and polish the drafted skill content following standard template and guidelines.
• Conduct web-based research to gain context information as necessary.
• Provide feedback and suggestions on content quality and working process.
• Participate work related training and discussion.
• Finish the work assignment timely with solid quality.
• English proficiency, excellent reading and writing skill.
• Bachelor's Degree in English literature, psychology, or related subjects.
• Ability to quickly learn and understand diversified concepts.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively when required.
• Detail-oriented, and solid time management skills.
• Computer skills including MS offices, online collaboration tools and web search.
• Previous experience as content writer / editor.
• HR talent / skill development project experience.
• Psychology background.
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
Professional consulting firm to help client identify right foreign talents in multiple industry with proved record and high client satifiscation.