• Teach Business English group classes based on our teaching materials
• Class size will be varied from 1 to 30 students
• Classes are from 1-6 hours long per time.
• Classes are highly interactive with students evaluated in part on their participation
• Compensation is after-tax and is based on per time (including travel fee).
Must be in Guangzhou/Shenzhen/Zhuhai or nearby city
Must hold a legal visa
At least 1 year of prior teaching business or adult experience
Strong communication and presentation skills
Familiarity with common teaching methods and an insight into how adult students learn
Native English speaker from US, UK, Canada, Australia, South Africa
Bachelor’s degree or higher in ESL/English
2+ years of experience teaching ESL/English
Experience of teaching business English or adult English is a plus
Ability to design and develop interactive activities is a plus
• A competitive after-tax rate of 400-1000 per hour
• Depend on the location of teaching, transportation reimbursement or Metro/Subway pick up will be provided.
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
In 2002, DayN established its headquarter in Shanghai, a technology R&D center in Nanjing, and offices in Beijing and Shenzhen. Over the past 20 years, we have been focusing on corporate language training, committed to customizing diversified language training solutions for enterprises, and highly recognized by customers with high-quality services and cost-effective courses.
- Address: Unit 2403, CaoxiBei Road no.88, Shanghai