1. According to the company's human resources development planning and management requirements, organize and implement the recruitment work, undertake quality interviews, and ensure that the manpower demand is high-quality and timely.
2. According to the existing establishment and business requirements, coordinate and count the recruitment needs of each center, and prepare the annual recruitment plan.
3. Establish and improve the recruitment process and recruitment system of the company.
4. Develop, maintain and gradually optimize the recruitment channels, and make full use of all channels to obtain the talents needed by the company.
5. Conduct pre-employment tests and resume screening.
6. Carry out recruitment, selection and interview.
7. Establish a scheme for selecting reserve talents and a mechanism for talent reserve.
1. Educational background: bachelor degree or above.
2, 3-5 years recruitment experience, headhunting experience in manufacturing industry is preferred.
3. Familiar with various recruitment channels, good at integrating resources, good insight and discrimination ability.
4. Be familiar with relevant national laws and regulations.
5. English can be used as a working language.
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
Founded in 2015 in Suzhou, Halo Brothers has been focusing on high-end talent hunting services in industries such as Internet, Metasverse, Cloud Computing, Iot, chips, New Energy vehicles (self-driving and Smart City), Consumer Electronics, Industrial 5.0, innovative Pharmaceuticals, Real Estate, Finance, etc., and has established branch offices in Suzhou, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Shanghai and Hong Kong.