1.Pay attention to French language teaching, Establish a good French learning atmosphere and connect related other subjects' activities；
3.To cooperate with school to arrange clubs or activities；
4.Engaged in the teaching of French anguage based subject courses for students aged 6-14;
4. Implement course teaching plan and ensure teaching quality;
5. Participate in teaching evaluation
1. 22-40 years old, bachelor's degree or above， major in Literature, Education and related subject (Prefer Master FLE or Professeur des écoles);
2. Good at French listening and speaking,having strong desire to teach in China, being able to control the atmosphere of the class and can help develop the language ability of Chinese / other nationality students;
4. Being enthusiastic and patient in teaching and good at working as a team;
5. Native French speaker;
6.More than 3 years French language or French language based subjects teaching experience.
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
An education company aiming to help both students and employees access success.
Starting in 1996, GreatChina International Education (GIE) has been working with Chinese students and young professionals to prepare for and explore future careers, pursue higher education goals, and develop skills to be successful in classes and the workplace. GIE offers a broad range of integrated services, including test prep, study abroad counseling & planning, international education (such as bridge and joint programs with high schools and colleges), cultural and educational exchange, career counseling, international talent acquisition, and educational technology. GIE is registered at the federal and state levels of the United States and recognized by the Chinese Consulate General in Los Angeles and Houston, certified by the National Association of Foreign Student Affairs (NAFSA), the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC), and International Consultants for Education and Fairs (ICEF). GIE has also been approved by Chinese authorities including the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Public Security, the Administration for Industry and Commerce, the Bureau of Civil Affairs and the Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs. In addition to partnering with over 20 domestic educational authorities, international academic agencies, immigration agencies, and higher institutions, GIE has networked with schools and higher institutions all across the United States and prominent study destinations such as Britain, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and Singapore. GIE is currently headquartered in Chengdu with presences in Beijing, Shanghai, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Kunming, Hainan and Nanjing with expansion into New York City, Phoenix, Dallas, and Los Angeles. Through GIE's 3R corporate culture, we are committed to responsible and sustainable business practices (Responsibility); we respect ideas and encourage collaboration (Respect); and we focus relentlessly on creating winning outcomes for clients and employees (Reliability).
- Address: Lower Dongda Street, No.126, Xinian Plaza Suite A 25th Floor, Jinjiang District, Chengdu, China