International Middle and High School
Salary: RMB40-80k per month (must be an expert in A-level)
Onboard: Aug 2023
1. Develop and implement academic policies, procedures, and guidelines that are aligned with
the school’s mission and objectives.
2. Provide leadership and support to the academic faculty to ensure the effective delivery of the curriculum.
3. Develop and implement programs to support student academic success, including tutoring,
study skills, and academic resources.
4. Monitor and evaluate student progress to ensure academic rigor and student achievement.
5. Collaborate with the Principal and other school leaders to develop and implement professional development opportunities for faculty.
6. Foster a culture of collaboration, respect, and innovation within the academic department and across the school community.
7. Serve as a member of the school’s leadership team, participating in decision-making and
8. Ensure compliance with local and international education regulations and standards.
1. A Master's Degree in Education or a related field.
2. A minimum of 5 years of experience in an academic leadership role in an international school setting.
3. Experience with A-Level curriculum development and assessment.
4. Strong organizational and management skills.
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
7. Knowledge of current educational trends and best practices
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
The vision of Leo Human Resources is to empower our kids with global awareness, knowledge, skills and values necessary to become responsible and intelligent global citizens，to help them achieve their joyful and successful future and make our world better.
The mission of Leo Education is to help our students achieve academic excellence, cultivate honorable conduct, maintain wellness in mind, develop global perspectives and become brilliant contributors of our world.
- Address: 12-911，Tongxiejinzuo,Shangcheng Dis.Hangzhou City,Zhejiang Pro,