• Promote the brand and raise its awareness, help to increase the sale of company’s production; Control, maintain and update the brand image globally.
• Revenue Increase of new launched products by implementation of strategic promotion.
• Improvement of brand exposure and brand awareness in each region.
• Identify and determine strong communication strategies and plan based on market and consumer insights, including market trend, customer profile, key messages, etc.
• Work with media agency to recommend marketing management on media policies development for maximum effectiveness.
• Manage and maintain media budgets along with implement authorized plans.
• Craft and implement a comprehensive and innovative digital marketing strategy across all digital touch points such as web, mobile, search, social, data management, etc.
• Strategies, develop and manage the development of new collaterals and other content (website, video, print, digital, copywriting, etc.)
• Improvement of quality of all creative works.
• Manage the yearly calendar of marketing activities (design fairs, trade shows, dealer’s openings, etc.)
• Liaise and organize proper communications and information exchange systems with: product development, sales, satellites offices.
• Develop collaborations with other brands.
• Develop new ideas for achieving company’s goals.
• Build capability to accelerate skills and capabilities of digital/social team in rich and dynamically changing world of communication.
• Improvement of team building, including implementation of team training program.
• Other task assigned by the company.
• Bachelor degree with major in marketing or sales is preferred, at least 8-10 years working experience in furniture / fashion / FMCG industry with an international brand / marketing / sales background is preferred.
• Strong passion to build brand and achieve business goals with high levels of commitment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and good working knowledge on office system.
• Highly motivated individual, quick learner, adaptable, energetic, enthusiastic, team oriented.
• A high degree of personal presence with good influencing and strong social skills (conflict negotiation, work under pressure).
• Prefer in furniture industry.
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
Stellar Works is a contemporary furniture design brand that stands for a renaissance of refined culture and Asian aesthetics. Inspired by the long-standing craft and industry of traditional cultures, it represents a commitment to bridging the gap between old and new, east and west – in attitude, form and application.
Stellar Works seeks to reintroduce past collections of classics, alongside culturally -inspired contemporary signatures. It infuses freshness into heritage and grounds innovation with enduring craftsmanship.
We are seeking a Senior Brand Manager to join our firm in Shanghai, China. We sincerely looking forward to your joining.