Starting date: August/2023
Salary Range: Negotiable
To plan, organize, and effectively implement advanced-level instructional courses as part of an in-depth year-long academic program that encourages students to develop their academic potential and guides students to achieve highly in assessments. Responsibility includes but not limited to the following activities:
- Plan, prepare, and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning;
- Create a positive atmosphere and arrange the physical environment of the
classroom for optimum learning;
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational
- Identify and utilize different resources and methods to meet student needs;
- Monitor, encourage, and report on student progress;
- Manage student behavior in the classroom through effective rules and
- Communicate with and obtain feedback from students, colleagues, and parents to
enhance student learning and understanding;
- Work closely with teachers and administrators to develop and improve existing
- Bachelor and above academic background in related majors;
- Teaching certificate/qualifications from the home country;
- English fluency;
- Commitment to a full-time job and a spirit of teamwork.
- Experience of living abroad or proof of the adaptability of living in an unfamiliar culture.
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
TopSchools is the most well-known K12 educational platform in China, committed to supporting the growth of international schools in China through research-informed consultancy, talents development and recruitment service as well as community events. For us, transforming a school system is all about increasing life chances for children.
- Address: 4F, YinFeng Building, Su Zhou Jie, Haidian, Beijing