● Create high-quality and engaging content in local language from scratch based on provided scenarios.
● Thoroughly understand business objectives and user experience requirements.
● Follow the brand and content guidelines for accurate and consistent voice and tone.
● Track project progress. Ensure that all requests are delivered on-time.
● Manage project changes and make necessary adjustments based on business priorities, by coordinating with stakeholders in a timely manner.
● Report and escalate issues/risks as needed to prevent potential disruption of current workflows, delay of project delivery, etc.
● Work closely with other writers, product managers, graphic designers, interactive designers, marketing experts and front-end developers.
● Take ownership of projects involved and suggest solutions and creative concepts when needed.
● English native speakers with related experience preferred.
● Bachelor degree or above with strong organizational and communication skills.
● Good attention-to-detail and multitasking abilities.
● Able to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt to changes and identify priorities effectively.
● Good understanding of digital copy writing best practices. Experience working on digital UX content preferred.
● Comfortable working in an international team.
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
Pactera Technology International Ltd. (NASDAQ: PACT) is a trusted consulting and technology services partner with proven global capabilities, quality standards, and efficient delivery processes, making us your global partner for a new era.
Since 1995, Pactera has delivered world-class Business / IT consulting, solutions, and outsourcing services to our global clients. We have a strong track record of developing advanced technologies, process innovations and business models for a wide range of Fortune 500 clients spanning many industries including the Financial Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Transportation, Energy, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Retail & Distribution sectors.
We have been recognized both by partners and industry analysts for our extensive services and capabilities that help clients win in today’s versatile global marketplace. We provide advanced solutions to a wide range of large and medium-sized enterprises including many leading blue-chip multinational firms. Our CMMI Level 5 rating combined with CMMI-SVC Maturity Level 3, Six Sigma, ISO 27001, ISO 9001:2008, SAS70 and PIPA enables us to provide our clients with the highest quality service through industry-leading security practices.
With global headquarters strategically located in China and regional headquarters in North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe, our international presence, experience and teams allow the perfect balance of personalized and high-value service. Pactera’s leadership team brings a wealth of experience from top global MNCs, supported by a globally integrated network of onsite and offsite delivery locations in the US, Europe, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and China to meet clients' increasing demands for seamless global delivery and support. With a unique right-shore delivery model, we partner closely with our clients to provide one-stop solutions that ensure success and support their business strategies in fields such as enterprise application services, business intelligence, application development & maintenance, mobility, cloud computing, infrastructure management, software product engineering & globalization, and business process outsourcing.
- Address: Pactera Building, 8 Dongbeiwang West Road, Haidian District, Beijing