【BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYEES】
• Free accommodation
• Free International buffet restaurant for 3 meals a day
• Free flow of drinks at the bar
• All in-resort entertainment for free (including skiing)
• International rotation opportunities
• Free rooms at the overseas resort
• Fast track to promotion
1. Assist the Finance Manager in charge of administration, finance and internal control
2. Supervise the accounts of various departments
3. Manage resort safety deposit boxes and cash flow
4. Daily and monthly checkouts
5. Manage and collect guest payments
1. Financial management skills, such as: analyzing income statements, completing operating budgets, short-term and long-term forecasts and overseeing capital expenditure plans.
2. Proficient in the use of application software and resort systems
3. Proficiency in and maintenance of relationships such as employee, customer, and supplier relationships
4. English: Listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
5. This position requires 6 days a week
6. The staff of the resort have a lot of interaction with the guests, we hope that you are enthusiastic and cheerful and enjoy the party~
7. Resort room and board No additional living expenses
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
WilsonHCG aims to be the premier global talent solutions provider, driving innovation and delivering exceptional service to our clients.
Now We help our customers to recruit English-speaking talent (from other countries outside of China), the roles are resort-based so you don’t need to have any experience just have the right personality.
The likely profile would be someone who wants to travel and experience working in another country. The roles could be running kids clubs, Bar Staff, etc (they will receive full training).