Purpose of the position: Why this position?
Prepare, develop and level up the GO-GE Teams in terms of Soft + technical skills. Engage & accompany our GO-GE teams with a combination of 4 elements of training: classroom, coaching, mentoring & on the job training. Develop our First Season, Key GOs and Managers with management trainings & tools to equip them as our leaders of tomorrow. Ensure consistency in communication with main stakeholders such as CDV/GM/HRM/HRD/RDS aligned with UDT vision & ambition. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing various Learning & Development training initiatives aligned to training content & tools.
- Structuring & positioning Village Training Supervisor (where relevant) on priorities and actions
- Supporting and facilitating all GO-GE development initiatives as consultant to village operations at the BU & village levels.
- Analyzes, develops, and improves training modules and tools.
- Assesses performance issues - researches and proposes actions and/or alternatives.
- Optimizes tools & procedures.
- Coach Managers
- Personally, facilitates and co-facilitates training programs.
- Evaluates impact of training solutions.
- Documents and reports training results.
- Assures local training compliance aligned to all Mandatory trainings.
Ambassador for Université des Talents (UDT): marketing, implementing, creating, improving and communicating Club Med’s employee-development strategy across different platforms:
- TRAINER: Facilitate training with excellence. Inspire them!
- COORDINATOR: Coordinate technical trainings and talent development with main actors.
- CONSULTANT: Facilitate & coach managers to assess
- PERFORMANCE: Identify needs and deliver effective solutions.
- ADMINISTRATOR: Validate, record, report training activity & results.
Assure training & reporting meets UDT and compliance standards. Improve agility & efficiency of our administrative functions
Improve guest hospitality experience at Club Med, through focus and priority on developing local talents to establish a solid hospitality platform in each resort.
Exemplary Ambassador aligned to Club Med’s Values, Management Principles, Upscale Service behaviours & Entrepreneurial Mindset.
KPIs: success indicators:
Performance KPI’s : I deliver my missions and tasks related to my position with the expected level of quality and within the predefined timeframe, and I adapt myself to the context to manage my priorities with my manager. - Number of training modules created/designed - Number of trainees (First Season) trained - Number of trainees (GE) trained - Number of trainees (GO) trained - Number of trainees (KGO) trained - Number of trainees (RDS) trained - Number of Immersion roadmaps successfully completed. - Number of Gentle Trainers Certified - Number of internal & external trainers leveraged - Training Hours balanced between 4 elements of training: Classroom/Coaching/Mentoring/OTJ - Number of development actions implemented by priority. - 50% productivity monthly aligned to training, learning & development actions.
Stake KPI’s :
Evolution of the Village Training Supervisor in term of soft/ technical skills when in the Village Workplace: CLUB MED APAC VILLAGES
Village Human Resources Manager
Regional UDT Manager
• Scheduling development and training actions with VTM, Experts, Supportive trainers and External trainers
• Works with minimal supervision to complete established goals and objectives
• Handles and discusses inquiries from trainees & managers about training programs & need
• Reviews, evaluates, modifies and improves existing and proposed training programs. Benchmarks for best practices.
• Prepares training aids such as instructional material, handouts, learner workbooks, leader guides, visual aids & evaluation forms.
• Prepares training sessions: schedules sessions & locations, coordinates logistics, contacts trainees and managers, sets-up classrooms.
• Assures accurate documentation of training records & trainee attendance in Workday and other UDT reporting channels.
• Participates collaboratively and professionally with other HR & UDT members to achieve team goals.
• Assures effective two-way communication at all levels of responsibility.
• Participates in HR and UDT meetings as appropriate.
• Continually maintains, updates his/her facilitation & hospitality competencies.
• All other duties as assigned.
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
WilsonHCG aims to be the premier global talent solutions provider, driving innovation and delivering exceptional service to our clients.
Now We help our customers to recruit English-speaking talent (from other countries outside of China), the roles are resort-based so you don’t need to have any experience just have the right personality.
The likely profile would be someone who wants to travel and experience working in another country. The roles could be running kids clubs, Bar Staff, etc (they will receive full training).