English Teacher primary school
07:30 to 17:30
The working week will be Monday to Friday, with the Weekends off
Maximum class size of 24 students
The English teacher will be teaching for approximately 15-20 classes, or no more than 24 hours a week
Office hours are required.
English Language Teacher & Homeroom teacher for Elementary School
Some of the office hours will be spent in team meetings, English Club, developing the curriculum.
Responsibilities (Please elaborate on each point)
1. Design and follow complete teaching plans
2. Undertake a variety of activities and instructional methods to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
3. Assess children’s performance and progress to ensure they are mastering skills on a regular basis
4. Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
5. Cooperate with administration staff
6. Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
Follow the AP& A-level curriculum for High School department；
Follow the school's own curriculum for Elementary.
Engage in weekly meetings with the rest of the staff to discuss children’s progress, lesson planning and weekly reflection to stimulate improvement opportunities.
Work cooperatively with the leadership
1. Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information
2. Bi-yearly parents’ meetings to discuss progress of their child throughout the year
3. Communicate via WeChat groups with parents to help aid progression outside of class
1. Engage in the yearly Christmas celebration play with the children
2. Help the children study business if they have questions
3. Raise the flag each Monday with the whole school
Out of hours
We have a teachers’ party before Chinese New Year that all the teachers celebrate.
1.Chinese New Year party
Our goals as a school is to have all the teachers involved in the school’s activities and be a part of the community of learning. Yes, we want an English teacher, but more we want your personality to shire through our school and leave a fantastically positive impact.
Training and Development
1. Bi-yearly, we have a curriculum designer come in to share ideas about how to develop efficient teaching styles
2. We have also a trainer that develops teaching planning, by thinking about the desired short-term and long-term outcome before creating lessons
The school has experienced staff orientated in English Education, and can provide guidance to staff to create effective lesson plans
Career Progression opportunities
We’re looking for an international economics leader in the future that can consistently prove themselves in the classroom. They’ll be able to develop the curriculum and maintain it’s high standard.
We have weekly team meetings with all the teachers, to discuss areas of development, concern and improvement. They typically last 1 hour through lunch and are considered as office hours.
Teachers are always there to support each other, and we encourage an environment that allows for synergistic thought across the different educational disciplines.
Salary & Compensation
24,000RMB to 30,000RMB
Basic private health insurance for the full contract length
Housing allowance of 4,000RMB or Free apartment on Campus.
A return flight will be paid for at the end of each academic year, with a maximum cost of 10,000RMB
Z-VISA Fee arrival.
Contract completion bonus
There will be a competitive contractual bonus available, or we can sponsor further academic qualifications throughout the duration of the contract.
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
Since 2017, we have been supplying English teachers to schools all over China. We are based in Beijing,we have coorperative connections with public school/international school/kindergarten/traning school all over China though. And we are getting connections with more schools routinely. We are a fully licensed company with foreign expert and education licenses.We don't only recruit teachers,also we have visa expert in office to give professional visa suggestions,to make sure all teachers we recommend working and living in China legally.