Teaching English to kids from 3-6 years old;
Events organization and activities presence;
Courses evaluation and assignments arrangements;
Other works arranged by the kindergarten.
- English teaching for kindergarten;
- Age 3-6 y. o., 20-25 kids/class;
- Working cities: Shenzhen, Zhaoqing, Foshan, Beijing, Ningbo, Quanzhou, Xiamen;
- Maximum 25 teaching hours per week, with weekend off and national holidays;
- Work from Monday to Friday, 7:30 to 12:00, 2:30 to 5:30;
- Off at weekends;
- Bilingual Chinese co-teacher and manager will help you with organizing class;
- Necessary teaching materials provided;
- Bachelor or higher degree;
- 2 years or longer experience is preferred
- TEFL certificate and Teaching experience preferred ;
- Pure English accent preferred;
- Skill of instruments, dancing, singing, music, painting, PE, sports preferred;
- Willing to dedicate into education area;
- Salary: starting with 25K-30K CNY monthly; management posiution could be higher
- Accommodation: 1500RMB housing allowance monthly;
- Paid Chinese holidays: around 10 days/year; 30% - 50% winter holiday payment.
- Insurance: Medical and accident insurance;
- Work visa: Z as a teacher;
- Other: airport pick-up; pre-job training; hotel accommodation; help settle down.
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
IDEA EDUCATION offers an exciting and affordable opportunity for native English speakers or near native speakers to live, work, and travel in this fascinating country. You will teach an average of 18~20 hours per week, which leaves you enough time to see the sites and explore the rich cultural backdrop of China's expansive history. The students range from private academics, public elementary and secondary schools. Contract extension would be highly appreciated according to your performance and your wishes. China includes English in their school's curriculum at a young age, so most students are proficient with English reading and writing, but are shy and embarrassed to practice their conversational skills. As an English language skills teacher, you will engage with and make your students like speaking English and feel more comfortable by interacting with them in your native tongue.
We have more than 90 candidate positions in 20 provinces. 2014's Fall Program starts on May.The new term start at the end of August. There will be a one-week training for new comers one week before the new semester start in Beijing Office Center. In China the Fall semester begins at the end of August/beginning of September, and the Spring semester starts a week or two after the Lunar New Year (~January/February). Most schools request their teachers to be there 1-2 weeks early for orientation and training.
- Address: Internatonal Culture Building ,No.3039,Shennan Central Road, Futian District,Shenzhen ,Guangdong Province ,China