Dipont Education is seeking a Calculus teacher to deliver Advanced Placement (AP) courses in our international curriculum center in partnership with Xi’an Gaoxin No. 1 High School, the top high school in Shaanxi Province. The position is available for an immediate start.
Since 2006, we have accommodated students who wish to take A-level examinations while offering local students the chance to experience an international curriculum. Our educators instruct, guide, and encourage students to be reflective learners, equipped to succeed academically and personally in their university lives both domestically and abroad.
Benefits of working in the Dipont International Curriculum Center at Xi’an Gaoxin No. 1 High School:
• Location: Xi’an has a long and epic history, serving as the capital for 12 dynasties spanning over a thousand years. It was also a significant hub of the legendary Silk Road. This rich legacy is reflected in the city's stunning architecture and incredible variety of cuisines. To live in Xi’an is to have a true China experience.
• Culture: As a teacher in the ICC program at Xi’an Gaoxin No. 1 High School you will be collaborating closely with Chinese counterparts who are education professionals in their own right. In doing so, you will gain first-hand knowledge and experience of authentically international co-teaching practices.
• Students: Xi’an Gaoxin No. 1 High School students are respectful, motivated, friendly, and highly intelligent, presenting few disciplinary challenges. Our graduates regularly gain admission to the very best universities in the world.
• Teachers and Staff: You will work in a diverse and international education team of elite professionals guided by a culture of support and collaboration.
Benefits of working with Dipont Education in China
• Stability: Since the 1990’s Dipont Education has been at the cutting edge of international education in China. Dipont Education manages international educational programs within some of the most highly regarded high schools in the country. We currently employ over 400 expatriate educators and have more than 6,000 students enrolled. Dipont Education is well-established, large, secure, and successful.
• Development: Dipont Education is focused on the support and development of its greatest asset: the people who work for us. We provide seasoned and specific orientation to onboarding staff as well as ongoing professional development by experts in the field. We also provide internal career path opportunities, with the potential to move into curricula or program management roles.
• Package: Salary levels are very competitive with a benefits package that includes accommodation allowance, annual return airfare, annual bonus, and worldwide medical cover. The cost of living is favorable, and disposable income is high.
Applications are invited from skilled educators with:
• The ability to engage and challenge high-performing students
• A recognized teaching qualification
• Experience teaching Calculus at the high school level
• A track record of teaching excellence
• Well-developed subject knowledge
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
Dipont Education Management Group is a leading Chinese educational services company with a particular focus on the delivery of overseas curricula to Chinese students. In affiliation with highly regarded public high schools, we currently manage 12 A Level Centres (UK curriculum), 11 AP Centres (US curriculum) with 4 authorised IB World School, in a range of locations across China.
We also co-ordinate school-based college counseling, international educational exchange programmes, summer programmes and provide emigration and study abroad consultation.
- Address: 33rd floor, N. 1788 Nanjing West road, Jing'an district, Shanghai