Job Role & Responsibilities:
• Planning and delivering lessons to young learners (ages 3-6)
• Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
• Use a variety of appropriate teaching and caring methods to ensure high quality learning takes place.
• Lead English lessons during scheduled times, provide an immersive English-speaking environment throughout the day
• Monitor student progress and maintain a portfolio for each student.
• Maintain good relationships with parents and keep them well-informed about their student’s progress.
• Must be native speaker.
• A bachelor's degree with a minimum 2 years full time work experience is required
• Passionate about teaching and dedicated to student outcomes
• Knowledge of or willingness to acquire knowledge of inquiry based learning is required;
• International experience, especially in Asia is highly regarded;
• Clear criminal background check
• All documents to be receive an official notary of being original and genuine.
• Basic salary
• 2 Days off per week
• Paid sick leave and Paid hospital leave
• Paid Chinese Public holiday& paid annual leave
• contract completion bonus,
• Comprehensive health Insurance
• Accommodation allowance
• Children tuition Free
• On-going professional teacher development and training programs
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
Professional consulting firm to help client identify right foreign talents in multiple industry with proved record and high client satifiscation.