Knowledge and understanding:
• Have a detailed knowledge and understanding of the subject of PE and English Language with experience in international curriculum (such as IB/PYP/MYP or similar)
• Able to guide and support student subject-related questions and facilitate inquiry-based learning in their specialist subject(s)
• Knowledge and understanding for curriculum and assessment development in PE and English Language.
Planning and setting expectations:
• Identify clear teaching objectives, content, lesson structures and sequences appropriate to the
subject matter and the students being taught
• Set appropriate and demanding expectations for students’ learning and motivation
• Set clear targets for students' learning, building on prior attainment and experiences
• Identify and provide for students who have special educational needs (either in additional foundation learning support or for extending challenging learning opportunities)
• Liaise with the PE and Language learning team of teachers to determine the learning objectives of learning topics, themes and integrated interdisciplinary tasks
Teaching and managing student learning:
• Ensure effective teaching of whole classes, groups, and individuals so that teaching objectives are met, momentum and challenge are maintained, and best use is made of teaching time
• Use teaching methods especially aligned with inquiry-based learning that keep students engaged, including stimulating students’ intellectual curiosity, effective questioning and response, clear presentation, and good use of resources
• Set high expectations for student behavior, establishing, and maintaining a good standard of
discipline through well-focused and inspiring teaching and through positive and productive
• Promote positive behavior patterns, encourage self-esteem, and improve independent working for students to assist their education and growth.
Assessment and evaluation:
• Assessment for and of learning in how well learning objectives have been achieved and use this assessment for future learning development tasks and teaching
• Mark, record and monitor student class and homework providing constructive oral and written
feedback, setting appropriate targets for student progress
• When applicable, understand the demands expected of students in relation to the national
curriculum, international standards, and alignment. Relations with parents and wider
• Know how to prepare and present high quality informative and appropriate reports to parents
• Recognize that learning takes place outside the school context and provide opportunities to develop student understanding by relating learning to relevant, authentic, real and context related examples
• English Native speaker, At least Bachelor’s Degree, majoring in PE related subjects
• 3-5 years related working experiences
• Demonstrated track record of working in a team
• Demonstrated track record of being able to connect with students
• Willingness or demonstrated track record in learning and practicing new pedagogy
Monthly Net Salary (after Chinese Income Tax) of CNY20,000-25,000
10% of the total Net Salary of the contract, upon successful completion of this contract
Annual Flight Allowance
Personal Medical Insurance
Tuition Remission for Child
48 Days of Paid Holiday
4 Paid Sick Days and 1 Paid Mental Health & Wellness Leave
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
In 2011, i2 International Institute of Education was established in Chengdu. Started our dream in Southwestern University of Finance and Economics.
Our first core value is to maintain ongoing improvement to our teaching quality, to ensure the English speaking competence and effectiveness of each i2 student. All i2 members firmly follow our vision “leading the way in education for our youth” and mission “cultivating the next generations of the world” and contribute to the society.
In past years, we launched the i2 public service program, which is named “The power of 1%” and execute our social responsibility. And in order to provide multi-course to customers, i2 developed “foreign teacher only” PE and arts courses & overseas programs. Not only classes operated in i2, we also started collaboration with public schools and introduced i2 courses to public schools. In 2018, i2 was authorized by SAFEA to organize the training program of Teaching English as a Foreign Language in China (TEFL in China).
i2 has over 90 campuses across 18 cities in China, with 28 in our flagship city, Chengdu, alone. i2 now has nearly two thousand employees and boasts a teaching faculty second to none, with all of our teachers having international certification and abundant teaching experience.
- Address: New Century Global Center E5 Room 0615. 1700Tianfu North Avenue High-tech Zone, Chengdu City