• Determine screening criteria for professional recruitment
• Generate recruiting ads through WeChat, LinkedIn, and other online employment
• Collect and screen resumes identifying specific skills related to job responsibilities
• Establish Interview schedule & Demo
• Conduct face-to-face interviews with trainers to obtain information on work history,
education, and work experience and teaching skills
• Manage the trainers throughout each phase of the recruitment process
• Help the team to arrange trainers for the VIP, Group classes and English Corner
• Recommend interested foreign teachers to our Study Centers
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
“Elite Learning” was founded in 2002, originally a subsidiary of New Oriental Education& Technology Group (NYSE:EDU). With the development of the business, in 2012, “Elite Learning” registered “THROUGH International Education Consulting (Beijing) Co. Ltd.". Then “Elite Learning” starts to develop independently. Elite learning is a high-end English training brand and our VIPs and corporate training clients cover a wide range of crucial government departments and Fortune 500 companies, such as Bank of China, ICBC, PETRO CHINA,SINOPEC ,Bayer and Ferrari…
So far Elite English Learning has establish 5 Adult Learning Centers and Corporate Training Department in the hub of Beijing, all of which are run independently under the same management system of Elite Learning.
Elite Learning is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to its diversified staff background. In the near future, Elite Learning is expecting to reach a 20% of its management positions filled in by foreign experts, and we encourage and value internal recruiting for management positions.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Floor 19, bldg. T1, Xihuan Square, No.1 Xizhimen Wai Ave.