Shanghai Westend Equestrian Club is looking for a motivated candidate for a Marketing and Communication Assistant Position. The position requires motivation, organization, responsibility and creativity.
- Assist in marketing and communication projects on a daily basis.
- Manage projects and missions under the supervision of the Marketing Manager.
- Develop new tools to help the company to grow and to reach its goals.
- Take part in Westend's business development.
- Assist in events organization.
- Student (3 years minimum) in Marketing, Communication or equivalent.
- Previous experiences in Marketing, Communication.
- Fluency in English and Chinese (French is a plus)
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Basics in Adobe tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign...)
Shanghai Westend Equestrian Club
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Westend Equestrian Club is located in Changxing Island Country Park, Shanghai. Westend covers over 20 acres and provides services such as classes, camps, competitions, corporate events... Their stables are suitable for riders from ages 4 to 99 years old and offer individual or group classes with Chinese, American and French certified coaches. Westend is divided into two sections, the first one is the Pony Club where riders can improve their skills under an indoor arena. The second section is the Competition Area, where Westend’s sport horses (Belgian Warmblood, Akhal Tekes...) are located, as well as the Show Jumping Arena, the Dressage Arena and the Cross-Country Field. Westend is certified by the French Equestrian Federation.
- Current Location: Shanghai China