1. Responsible for the development of ROS robot software modules, system integration and other technical work;
2. Build a system framework for ROS robot structure modeling, control, simulation, testing, analysis and evaluation;
3. Install and debug products for university customers, and train equipment performance and basic knowledge of ROS system;
4. Organize technical documents;
5. Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
1. Artificial intelligence, robotics, software engineering, computer-related majors, bachelor degree or above;
2. More than 1 year of ROS robot integrated development experience;
3. Good English, able to communicate with foreign colleagues in simple technology;
4. Practical and conscientious work attitude, strong learning ability, and ability to solve problems independently;
5. Can adapt to domestic short-term business trips;
Shanghai Gaitech Scientific instruments Co., Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Instrument/Industry Automation
Gaitech Robotics is an innovative company specializing in providing overall solutions for robots and artificial intelligence. It is located in Shandong, China , Shanghai, China , and Hong Kong, China. , Seoul, South Korea and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and other places have branches or branches, business and partners in many countries around the world, with a sound sales system and service network.
Shanghai Gaitech Scientific Instrument Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Gaitech Robot, has entered the field of robotics science and education since 2010, and is the first company to introduce ROS (Robot Operating System) technology to China. Shanghai Silicon Step has an international high-level technical team. While actively promoting ROS, it is committed to the integration, R&D sales and technical support services of intelligent robots based on ROS technology. It is rated as one of the top ten companies in the world in the field of ROS by the industry.
- Current Location: Shanghai China