1. Through the use of a multi-channel operations, formulate marketing and social media strategies to increase brand awareness, grow the social media user base, and increase social media engagement in line with the brand’s business objectives and positioning;
2. Responsible for project planning, management and execution of relevant marketing activities, and overall coordination of social media activities;
3. Exhibit strong understanding of new media and employ the relevant marketing tactics in order to drive and enhance social media traffic to the relevant platforms (platforms mainly include Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook etc.);
4. Develop new partnerships to drive social media traffic, including but not limited to brand, marketing, events, and content partnerships;
5. Expertise in data analytics for new media channels (including social media), including the ability to draw insights to identify issues and implement improvements.
1. Bachelor degree and above, with a flair in social media marketing;
2. Native English speaker with a strong proficiency in written English;
3. Strong understanding of social media processes and the Internet, familiarity with new media, creative and ability to develop insights with an awareness of global trends;
4. Good comprehension with verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical skills, and good social skills;
5. Strong sense of responsibility and communication skills, team player.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: FMCG(Food/Beverage/Cosmetics)
MissPep has its roots and headquarters in USA but is present on all continents. We have production facilities and sales offices in virtually every market. We like to be close to our customers, we speak your language. We understand both regional legislation and national requirements, and we’re familiar with local consumer preferences. We’re a trusted brand and partner that provides the highest quality products and service.
- Current Location: Wuhan China