1. Master’s degree from an accredited college or university（Ivy League preferred）
2. Three (3) years of successful teaching experience in schools and effective work with school age students. Preference given to high school level experience.
3. Three (3) years of successful building level administrative experience, high school level Principal preferred.
4.Good at writing,being self-motivated, responsible and has passion in education.
5.Easy to cooperate with, friendly and patient,and follow the school’s rules.
1. Responsible for at least one subject teaching, about 10 classes per week;
2.Responsible for cooperating with the Marketing Department to support market enrollment activities;
3. Participate in the formulation and discussion of campus policies, and review and polish all public documents in English.
4.Lead, delegate, or attend as appropriate parent meetings, provide parent workshops, and facilitate parent communication with the school.
5.Work positively and collaboratively with all school board members to build relationships that foster the understanding of the programs and services of the school.
6.Participate in special projects as assigned and perform related duties and key responsibilities consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
1.Paid winter holiday
3.Work visa support
4.Full-attendance bonus monthly
5.Performance bonus monthly
6.Contract completion bonus
7.Subsidized on-campus meals
8.Paid Chinese public holiday and Christmas day
9.Local health insurance（commercial insurance and social insurance）
Sendelta International Academy
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Sendelta International Academy Shenzhen (SIA Shenzhen) was founded in 2010, developed from AP classes of Shenzhen Experimental School.
SIA Shenzhen has an international Junior High School and an international Senior High School, with more than 1000 graduates and nearly 500 students currently enrolled 100% of graduates have successfully admitted by the top 50 universities in the United States (and the equivalents in Canada, UK and Australia) each year.
At present, SIA Shenzhen is an AP school which is qualified by the College Board (CEEB CODE:694157), and became an IGCSE and A-Level global academic examination center (CENTER NU: 94417) authorized by the British Pearson Edexcel Examination Centre, and an officially approved partner of the TOEFL program, ACT course and also an ETS Test Center
- Current Location: Shenzhen China
- Address: 1st floor, Building A, Jiaxin Industrial Park, Tangtou Community, Shiyan Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen