• According to the production plan and the material purchase application of each department, complete the production of purchase orders, confirm, arrange shipment and track the arrival date.
• Assist leaders in sourcing, technical communication, determining purchase prices, and conducting business negotiations; responsible for supplier management, communicating and coordinating with suppliers on quality, delivery, price, after-sales service, and other related matters.
• Acceptance of purchased materials, assist the quality management department and relevant warehouse department personnel to accept and store materials; return and exchange unqualified materials for processing and tracking, responsible for the handling of the abnormal situation of the purchased materials.
• Collect, organize and archive procurement-related documents and data, and analyze procurement data; responsible for tracking and confirming the incoming materials;
• Participate in the regular assessment of suppliers, and feedback on the assessment results;
• Proactively identifying immediate and long-term resource requirements for the Supply Chain Operations Section.
• Providing high-level support regarding logistics capabilities and constraints so as to inform forward shipment planning
• Ensuring that the deliverables and strategic objectives are effectively captured within shipment planning
• Identify supply chain operational risks and devise effective mitigation strategies to manage those risks
• leading the establishment and prioritization of business improvements to ensure supply chain capabilities and systems continue to meet current and future operational demands and deliverables.
• With more than 3 years of work experience in a similar supply chain role.
• Engineering College Degree or Equitant Degree will be preferred
• Advanced MS Excel skills.
• An ability to use ERP, Visio, Mindset software
• Good learning capability, strategy planning, and statistical analysis ability;
• Able to work under the pressure, a strong sense of responsibility, and good team spirit.
Fujian Newland Auto-ID Tech. Co.,Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Computer services
Newland AIDC was founded in 1999 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Newland Digital Technology (Listed company, Stock code: 000997), with over 20 years of R&D in data capturing & enterprise mobility, Newland AIDC has become one of the leading companies in the auto-identification industry. We provide tailored scanning solutions to varieties of industries including retail & hospitality, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, healthcare, mobile payment, etc. Newland AIDC covers all series scanning products such as barcode scanners, mobile terminals, interactive kiosks, OEM & ODM, etc.
Newland AIDC is #4 AIDC manufacturer and #3 OEM manufacturer worldwide. We are the only company that makes 2D decoders in the world. We have set up Newland America, Newland EMEA, Newland Taiwan and have more than 10 overseas sales offices.
- Current Location: Fuzhou(Fujian) China