HROne is a leading global HR, payroll & accounting service provider looking for a software engineer. We currently have a small 3-person development team to develop the systems for the businesses. We want to hire 3 additional developers to our growing team.
- Develop and maintain payroll and accounting systems for China based operations.
- Provide technical support to the marketing team regarding the websites management.
- Develop a PAAS system for the global business.
- Develop CRM, roster, workflow management and bookkeeping systems for the team.
- Manage the servers and databases.
- Mathematics or computer software and related majors with more than three years of experience in Java project development.
- Excellent English skills.
- Proficiency in Java fundamentals and mainstream development frameworks such as spring, mybatis, spring boot, spring cloud, etc..
- Knowledge of at least one database language, relational databases such as Mysql, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Familiarity with Redis, Kafka and message queue related technologies.
- Familiarity with Linux development environment and services such as Nginx/Apache/Tomcat.
- Experience in ERP project development, with experience in independent design and development of complete systems is preferred.
HROne Co., Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
Founded in 2005, HROne is a fully licensed Foreign Enterprises Service Companies (FESCO) in China. We help foreign SMEs operating in China navigating through local employment, HR and payroll requirements by offering fully outsourced solutions.
We provide you with all the expertise required to manage HR and payroll in China. We work as your representative, providing one-stop service to help you successfully plan, manage and carry out your HR requirements in the country.
We are specialized in employment outsourcing / PEO solutions, payroll and tax management, social benefits administration, visa processings, and invoicing. We primarily serve startups and international SMEs with local headcounts between 1 and 500 employees.
In addition, our PEO solution enable Representative Offices and foreign companies without legal entity in China to safely and legally hire staff in China.
- Current Location: Shanghai China