Starting date: August,2023
• Support the Mission and Vision of the school.
• Take all necessary measures to safeguard students and promote the health and safety of the school community.
• Follow Code of Conduct and all published policies of the school.
• Act in a professional manner in terms of dress, appearance and approach to work.
• Uphold the school’s behaviour management policy.
• Maintain a purposeful and effective atmosphere within the classroom and other learning areas.
• Take responsibility for your own professional and personal development.
• Attend team, staff and whole school and other meetings and events as appropriate,
contributing positively whenever possible.
• Carry out teaching duties in accordance with the school’s schemes of work and the defined curriculum.
• Plan and deliver lessons and other learning, ensuring that lessons are based on clear learning objectives and that all students are making appropriate progress.
• Liaise with colleagues to deliver units of work in a collaborative way and contribute to the production and preparation of schemes of work.
• Cover for absent colleagues.
• Set targets for student attainment levels using prior
achievement and other relevant data.
• Set work for students absent from lessons in line with the
• Contribute to the school’s enrichment programme (clubsand extramural activities) with all grade levels.
• Liaise with students’ homeroom teachers where appropriate in regards to students’ achievements and behaviour.
- Recruiter Type:
- Current Location:
We are a job agency located in Beijing and we have schools in Beijing, Shanghai,Kunming, Xi'an, Chongqing, Shenzhen,Chengdu etc.
- Address: No.989 of Gucangfuhuaqi, Pi county, chaoyang district