1. Teach CIE A-Level(AS or A2) Economics according to the CIE syllabus
2. Organize Economics activities or projects according to CIE standard;
3. Track students' academic performance and send feedback;
4. Organize and grade the midterm and final tests;
1. B.A.(or above) of Economics, Finance or other related fields;
2. Fluent English speaker, native speaker preferred;
3. Related teaching experience preferred;
1. 12-15 hours or 10-15 classes(40 min each) per week;
2. 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Zhejiang Province Hangzhou No. 4 High School
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Zhejiang Province Hangzhou No. 4 High School was founded in 1899, alongside Zhejiang University, by Governor Lin Qi during the Qing Dynasty. It was the first modern public secondary school in the province. And today it is recognized as one of the finest secondary schools in the region and a repository of the province’s cultural heritage.
Hangzhou No.4 High School is one of Top 5 public high schools in Hangzhou. The International Department of Hangzhou No.4 High School was founded in 2013 introducing Cambridge Alevel curriculum. Hangzhou No.4 High School is a registeted center approved by Cambridge International Examinaitons. Students mainly received the offers from the universities of UK, USA,Canada,Australia. Currently there are about 300 students at school.
- Current Location: Hangzhou China
- Address: #436, No.6th Avenue, Xiasha,Jianggan District, Hangzhou